filters
state:
city:
product:

Rent A Tire - Rip off

I returned your rims I advised the sales person I did not want them. He gave them to someone else and billed me for them I want my money back. The Buckner store in Dallas Tx rude crook3d people have lied and played games with this account
3.0
Reply to reviews
I looked at some rims back in September and they told me they were going to order them and they would arrive by the end of the week. when 3 weeks had passed I got rims somewhere else and now they are charging my account 4 months later for rims I never got from them and...
Show

Rent A Tire - My experience was terrible!!! They will not fix your tire !

My tire is severely damaged! They will not fix it unless i have my paperwork with me. Iive an hour away!! If i allow them to fix. I have to pay $200 and will not get my money back even though they're on warrenty. So now i have to drive an hour on a spare!

Rent A Tire - Bad service

Pleaee call for details please

Rent A Tire - Terrible

Incorrect tires installed repeatedly and untimely delay...
2.4
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Rent A Tire - HORRIBLE

RENT A TIRE THREATENS YOU WITH THE POLICE IF YOUR ARE LATE ON YOUR PAYMENTS
I didn't like
  • Threats about the police with late payments

Rent A Tire - Bad choice

Went to rent a tire and was given an unbelievable price that was meant to save me money and provide me with great wheels. Little did I know that the people there only gave me bs and started charging me more money then what they had said. I do not recommend anyone to believe in the "amazing" prices.
Product
Show

Rent A Tire - NOT GOOD !!!

Okay so i payed my tires off which by the way only had bought tires renting to own here at the rent a tire in bcs tx area and ...well as we all know u still get a whole year of warranty on the tires but my month will expire next month and to top it off my tire ends up poping so i go and guezz what going on 2 wks waiting for them to bring my tire ....beyond ***
1.6

Rent A Tire - 45 north and 1960. Horrible employees

The employees there were very rude. No concern for my needs at all. I called over a week trying to get a replacement tire. I was told by more than one employee that the tire had been ordered. Which in fact. It was never ordered in the first place. Put you on hold and never come back to the phone. I will never visit that location again. I will drive the distance to get better customer service.
Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Show

Rent A Tire - Don't go there unless you like getting screwed!

Took money from the account twice over drafting it before the payment was due. Brings new meaning to raping customers in El Paso Texas!