Product: Rent A Tire Customer Care Clear all filters (5 of 5 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:
Went in for new tires which were not in stock. Hector (asst manager) place an order ask that I leave a deposit. Almost a week later and still no communication regarding the status of my order. Finally spoke with David (manager) expressed my frustration with him and...

Rent A Tire - Breach of contract

nothing ay all. i feel cheated
1.3
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Rent A Tire - Rip off

I returned your rims I advised the sales person I did not want them. He gave them to someone else and billed me for them I want my money back. The Buckner store in Dallas Tx rude crook3d people have lied and played games with this account
3.0
Show

Rent A Tire - My experience was terrible!!! They will not fix your tire !

My tire is severely damaged! They will not fix it unless i have my paperwork with me. Iive an hour away!! If i allow them to fix. I have to pay $200 and will not get my money back even though they're on warrenty. So now i have to drive an hour on a spare!

Rent A Tire - 45 north and 1960. Horrible employees

The employees there were very rude. No concern for my needs at all. I called over a week trying to get a replacement tire. I was told by more than one employee that the tire had been ordered. Which in fact. It was never ordered in the first place. Put you on hold and never come back to the phone. I will never visit that location again. I will drive the distance to get better customer service.
Additional Fees